#USIUlovesXmas:Snap, post and win!
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, this time of year always holds a bit of magic and excitement for old and young, and USIU-Africa would like to spread some Christmas cheer to you this festive season. Simply share with us a picture/selfie of yourself within USIU-Africa campus, post on either your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page using the hashtag #USIUlovesXmas and stand the chance to win exciting prizes! The competition will end on Friday, December 13, 2019.
How it works
- On Twitter we will be looking at the post with the most likes and retweets.
- On Facebook we will be looking at the post with most likes and shares.
- On Instagram we will be looking at the post with most likes
Terms and Conditions
- Members of the Marketing and Communications department are not allowed to participate.
- The campaign is open to only USIU-Africa Students, Faculty and Staff.
- There is no entry fee for this campaign.
- By joining this campaign an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the rules of the campaign above.
- USIU-Africa reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of unavoidable circumstances.
- Ensure that your profile is not private to enable us view your post when tracking the #tag.
- The university is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this campaign.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The university will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- This campaign will run from Wednesday, December 3 to Friday, December 13, 2019.