About Online Tuition Fee Refund Application
USIU-Africa is happy to announce the completion and implementation of the Online Tuition Refund Application. Through this online processing, you will not need to physically visit the Finance Office to submit your application.
To apply for the Online Tuition Refund
• Visit webapp/tuition-refund/
• Provide your official Student details – Name and Student ID Number
• Provide the accurate beneficiary and transfer details
• Provide your Sponsor/Parent/Guardian details
• Indicate the reason for the refund application
• Attach copies of the mandatory documents required (Authorization Letter from Parent/Sponsor, Copy of ID/Passport for Parent/ Sponsor)
• Accept the 'Terms and Conditions'
• Then click on the 'Submit Button'
• The applicant will receive an email notification on the status of the application
Kindly Ensure/Note that:
• You have completed Final Clearance and surrendered your Student ID Card to the Registrar’s office.
• All details are filled in correctly.
• All refunds are paid via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
• Only graduating or exiting students, are eligible for tuition refund.
For further assistance or inquiries, please contact the Finance Office on: +254 730 116 221/509 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org