Reminder: Call for papers: Africa Journal of Crime and Justice
The Africa Journal of Crime and Justice invites submissions for inclusion in a special edition of the Journal, whose theme is ‘Enhancing access to justice in the criminal justice system during a global pandemic’.
The Africa Journal of Crime and Justice is housed in the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at USIU-Africa. This journal is published and hosted by Juta and Company (https://juta.co.za), one of Africa’s preeminent publishers of quality Law and Academic content and current publisher of a stable of some twenty-five high calibre research journals. The journal welcomes articles that address the theme above.
This special issue aims to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to present new research and developments on the given theme. Accordingly, areas of interest for this special issue include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Gender, Human Rights and the Criminal Justice System
- Pandemic and Punishment
- Correction and Probation Services
- Crime, Justice and COVID-19
- Alternative Dispute Mechanisms
- The Structural Context of Violent Extremism
- Prosecutions Practices
- Training and the Criminal Justice Profession
- International Criminal Adjudication and the Collection of Evidence
- Security and Justice Reform
- Criminology and Criminal Justice Practice
Kindly submit the title of the paper, the names of the author/s, and the abstract. The full manuscript, as an MS Word file, should be emailed to the Editor-in-Chief by the deadline indicated below.
- November 30, 2021 - Intent to submit
- January 1, 2022 - Full version
- January 31, 2022 - Decision date
- February 28, 2022 - Final Word version
- May 31, 2022 - Date of Publication
Simeon P. Sungi, Esq. Ph.D., LL.M.
Associate Professor of Criminal Justice,
United States International University - Africa,
Should you wish to learn more about Juta’s journals, visit http://www.jutajournals.co.za