Monitoring and Evaluation
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is important for assessing the performance of development programs, yet there are very few individuals trained in M&E. In an effort to address this need, United States International University- Africa (USIU-Africa) invites eligible individuals to participate in a short course in Monitoring and Evaluation.
The training will be conducted at the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced phases. The course will equip participants with knowledge and skills to develop practical, efficient M&E systems and tools, and to bridge the gap between theory and practice that inform planning and policy making.
- Beginner Training (Starts on Saturday, January 20, 2024)
- Intermediate Training (Starts on Saturday, February 17, 2024)
- Advanced Training (Starts on Saturday, April 6, 2024)
For more information, view the brochure.
1) Two (2) Passport size photographs
2) Non-refundable application fee - Ksh 1,000
- Beginner Phase: Ksh 35,000 or $ 350
- Intermediate Phase: Ksh 45,000 or $ 450
- Advanced Phase: Ksh 150,000 or $ 1,500
For information on how to make payments, please visit here.