Corporate Governance Program
Cutting edge Corporate Governance Course:
- The changing technological environment has created a wide range of risks for the Board.
- Boards must handle the various risks that impact the organization, climate, social and governance, human rights, ethnic and gender diversity, disease epidemics and social responsibilities.
- Corporate Governance therefore provides critical tools required by Directors, Members of Constitutional Commissions and Senior managers.
- The program will dissect Corporate Governance failures across the World, with specifics on Kenya.
- Corporate Governance Principles
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Board Recruitment
- Anatomy of Corporate Governance Failures
- Legal issues for Board Members
- Characteristics of a good board
- Essentials of Board Audit Committee
- Risk Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Board Chairman
- Members of Constitutional Commissions
- Directors of Public and Private Entities
- Newly appointed Members of Boards
- Senior Management
Mode of Delivery
- A five-day course covering cutting edge Corporate Governance issues.
- A mixture of lectures, case studies, group discussions and videos.
- The Course will be facilitated by both in house and external experts in Corporate Governance.
- Demonstrate deeper appreciation of Board Governance models
- Explain the dividing line between Board and Management
- Discuss legal challenges facing Boards
- Analyze Cybersecurity challenges facing Boards
- Critique Monitoring and Evaluations.
Course Intake and Location:
This is a 5-day boot camp with an upcoming intake for October, 24 - 28, 2022.
Classes will be undertaken in person from a hotel in Naivasha.
The program fees is Kes.130,000 per person exclusive of 16% VAT. Participants are to pay/organize for their own transport facilitation and accommodation arrangements.
For information on how to make payments, please visit here.
Contact us on:
Telephone: +254 730 116 414 /771