Congratulations on your graduation!
Please remain with your graduating class until the conclusion of the ceremony.
Please take note of the following:
- DEADLINE: The deadline for returning the cap and gown (and hood) will be Friday, October 5, 2018.
- FINES: A fine of KES 1,000 per day will be levied effective Monday, October 8, 2018 for gowns, caps and hoods not returned by the deadline. A fine of KES 2000 is levied for lost a ID card and card-holder.
- Any graduate who retains the academic regalia after Wednesday, October 12 2018 will be required to replace the whole set at a cost of KES 10,000.
- ONLINE CLEARANCE: The web address for the FINAL online clearance process is http://clearance.usiu.ac.ke. Kindly “Log in as a student” and key in your student ID Number to check your status. If a department has not cleared you, please contact them to find out why e.g. lost books, lost equipment, fee balances etc. Clearance from the Registrar is the final step once all departments have cleared you.
- DEGREE CERTIFICATE: Degree certificates will be issued by the Office of the Registrar when all the above conditions have been met. Please confirm that your email or postal address as recorded by my office is current, in order to receive further communication and certificate collection notification.
The Office of the Registrar is available on email or phone (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm)
Once again, Congratulations!
Mrs. Lydia Masinde
Support the Alumni Endowment Fund
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration - Global Business Management (MBA-GBM)
- Master of Business Administration - Health Leadership Management (MBA-HLM)
- Executive Master of Science in Organizational Development Brochure
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology (MSIS)
- Master of Arts in Communication Studies (MCOM)
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Development (MOD)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (MACP)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MACS)
- Master of Arts in International Relations (MIR)
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in International Relations (PhD.IR)
- Doctor of Psychology( PsyD), Clinical Psychology (Psy.D)