Important Reminders

• If you determine that you will be unable to meet all of the degree requirements by the last day of the semester in which you plan to graduate, please file an updated graduation application with the Office of the Registrar on completion of your degree requirements. Your degree certificate will not be processed until you apply and pay graduation/certificate processing fees.

• If you have a double concentration and /or a minor, you must complete all requirements for each

component before graduating. If you are unable to complete all the requirements and still wish to graduate, you must complete a declaration of concentration, minor form to change from a double to a single concentration or to drop the minor. You may not graduate in one semester with one concentration or minor and come back to complete another concentration or minor.

• Corrections to academic records, including change of grade due to faculty or clerical error, are made within thirty days following the granting of the degree. After this deadline records are considered official and no further amendments are allowed.

Social Media