Diploma Admission Requirements
Feb 27, 2019 • Report
- Any person with at least 2 years’ experience practicing in the Human Resources or Industrial Relations industry, is eligible to apply.
- Applicants are also required to have:
- Certified copies of academic certificates (Diploma in HR or undergraduate degree in any discipline)
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Duly-filled in official application form
- Pay registration fee of KES 3000 to USIU-Africa.
March, June & September 2017
It should be noted that:
- International credentials that are not noted above will be evaluated in accordance with the International Academic Credentials Handbook.
- A TOEFL score of 550 for Paper-based, 213 for Computer-based, 90 for Internet-based test (IBT) and above, or a Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English of grade C or better is required for those applicants whose language of instruction is not English.
- Meeting the minimum entrance requirement for any of the programs does not guarantee admissions into the University program.