1. USIU-Africa Main Line [+254 730 116 290 /291]
2. Admissions Office Main Line [+254 730 116 300], Email: email@example.com
3. Dr. George Lumbasi, Chief Admissions Officer [+254 730 116 563], Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Mr. Samuel Irungu, Admissions Officer [+254 730 116 522], Email: email@example.com
5. Ms. Jane Asava, Admissions Officer [+254 730 116 503], Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Ms. Faith Ojwang, Admissions Officer [+254 730 116 206], Email: email@example.com
1. Ms. Catherine Nyambok, Receptionist/Phone Operator [+254 730 116 290], Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ms. Jackline Mabia, Receptionist/Phone Operator [+254 730 116 291], Email: email@example.com
Financial Aid Office
1. Ms. Sheryl Kamonya, Admissions Officer - Financial Aid [+254 730 116 745], Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Services offered: Visit the Offices for information/advice on:
The Dean of Students office is housed at the Freida Brown Student Center. The Dean oversees student activities as well as the international students’ services. The Student Affairs staff are committed to fostering a conducive learning environment outside the classroom so as to nature the all-round development of the students. In order to do this, the Dean of Students office works closely with Student Council and serves as a liaison between the administration and the students. Individual students are free to see the Dean whenever there is need in his office at the Freida Brown Student Centre, Ground Floor.
To be a leading center of service excellence in student welfare and co-curricular learning.
Promote the development and application of skills, values, knowledge and attitudes that enhance the students’ self-discovery and empowerment so as to prepare them to meet the challenges of a competitive and changing world.
1. Passion for service excellence
2. Integrity and transparency
3. Commitment to leadership and delivery of winning results
4. Ownership and accountability to processes and outcomes
5. Fostering Trust among stakeholders
Policies and Regulations
Location: Freida A. Brown Student Center, Ground & First Floors
Services and Programs offered: Visit the offices for information on:
International Students Office
This is the International Students’ contact office and handles all their related questions. It offers services such as:
For more information, please Contact the Senior Student Affairs Officer- International Students Ms. Kellen Njagi at the Freida Brown Student Centre, 1st Floor or on Extension 765.
The Year Book
The yearbook, which is an annual publication, is a memorabilia for graduates. The book is compiled and edited by a committee, under the supervision of faculty from the journalism program. The office of the Associate DVC, Student Affairs overseas the work of this committee. Students wishing to join this committee should submit their names to the Senior Student Affairs Officer - Club Coordination on Extension 792.
The Student Council commonly known as SC is the student association governing body at USIU Africa. All registered students are members of this Association. SC works with the students, faculty and administration on activities and policies that are related to the overall well-being and interest of the student community. The SC offices are located within the Freida Brown Student Center. You can reach the SC Executive on Extension. 767
The Electoral College conduct the election of the members of the Students Council (SC) and are also representatives of students’ academics matters in their various schools. The electoral colleges are constituted of representatives from all the university schools as well as any other any other School in existence at the time of election.
Location: Freida Brown Student Center, 2nd Floor
Services and Programs offered: Visit the Counseling center to: