Payments can now be made from wherever you are and will reflect immediately in your student account. This will eliminate the need for you to visit the Finance cash office.
To make the online card payment:
- Login to the CX Student Portal https://cx.usiu.ac.ke
- Click on the Student Tab and go to My Account Info
- Click on Balances and then go to Make a Payment
- Input the semester you intend to make payment for and the amount you wish to pay,
- Click on Submit then press Continue. This will lead you to the Secure Payment Portal where you will be required to fill in your details that are starred as mandatory (*)
- Under Payment Details select the card you want to use Visa or Mastercard
- Enter the card number, followed by the expiry date and the three-digit CVN number at the back of your card and click next.
- You will be redirected to select how to receive the VISA 3D Secure code on your card or the MasterCard Secure Code code
If you get an error of Order Declined contact your bank to enable your card, as this is a security feature to enable the VISA 3D Secure or the MasterCard Secure Code on your card.