1. Relevant Features Criteria.
Feb 17, 2019 • Report
The criteria for determining relevant features of a URCs are as follows:
- Is their focal area critically important to the success of the University?
- Is it potentially transforming; will it allow us to become the leading program among peer institutions?
- Can it successfully raise funds to support itself?
- Can it draw new kinds of exceptionally talented faculty and students?
- Will it lead to new curricular development?
- Will it strengthen the USIU-Africa mission?"
- Will it influence others beyond those participating in the initiative itself?
- Will it make an impact on the outside world?