Feb 17, 2019 • Report
- Tuition cannot be refunded for continuing students’ .However, upon final clearance from the university, remaining tuition will be refunded to the sponsor /student’s declared bank account.
- Students are required to open their own bank accounts through which funds for student upkeep will be channeled by their sponsors.
- Upkeep money should not be deposited in USIU-Africa Bank account.
- Students with excess money in their school accounts may be allowed to debit for university related services unless sponsors/parents advise otherwise.
- Students are not allowed to transfer funds to other students.
- After final clearance, a refund form can be collected from the finance office or downloaded from the USIU-Africa website. Once filled in, it can be dropped at the finance office or scanned and forwarded to email@example.com