Registration and related charges
Feb 17, 2019 • Report
- Students can only register after full payment of their fees. For pre-registration students must have zero balance in their student account.
- An add and drop fee of KES500 is charged on any course registered from the day the semester begins
- A late registration fee of KES2000 is charged from the 2nd day of the semester for any courses registered.
- Any course dropped within the first week of the semester, a charge of 10% of the tuition is payable.
- Any course dropped within the second week of the semester, a charge of 25% of the tuition is payable.
- Any course dropped after the second week of the semester, full tuition is payable on the course.