Bachelor of Global Leadership and Governance
The Bachelor of Global Leadership and Governance program contributes to standards of competence in business and organization leadership knowledge and skills needed in Kenya, the African region, and the globe as a whole. The program will bridge the gap in competence by placing emphasis on practical tools that are used in management and leadership to achieve better results for firms in both private and public sectors.
Linkages with industry and professional bodies including Global tour experience as an option for students equip graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to respond to market demands. The ultimate goal of the program is to equip students with appropriate knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values essential for functioning successfully and responsibly in public, private and not for profit organizations.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Formulate, implement and evaluate institutional policies, leadership, and governance structures;
- Employ financial management principles in decision making;
- Develop business and social entrepreneurship systems;
- Apply theories in public and private sector administration and relate these to contemporary global leadership trends;
- Generate solutions for global leadership and governance challenges facing institutions;
- Utilize ethical and legal principles with regard to service delivery