Considering the effects of COVID-19 pandemic, USIU-Africa has scheduled online discussions with Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. These interactive sessions will provide a platform for SMEs to share experiences on their survival tactics during these uncertain times
The discussions are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, April 3, 2020 – SMEs Reaction to COVID-19 (First Aid Kit) at 12 noon – 1 p.m. (EAT)
- Monday, April 6, 2020 - Maintaining Customer Connections in light of COVID-19 at 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (EAT)
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 – Open Forum Discussions on how SMEs are Coping with COVID-19 Pandemic at 11:00 a. m. – 12 noon(EAT)
- Friday, April 17, 2020 - Managing Human Resource in light of COVID-19 at 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. (EAT)
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - Technology Adoption for SME's 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. (EAT)
- Friday, April 24, 2020 - Open Forum Discussions on how SMEs are Coping with COVID-19 Pandemic 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
All meetings will be conducted online through a link that will be shared with participants who register in advance.