CISCO Systems Training
Feb 16, 2019 • Report
|CISCO Systems Inc. is an American multinational company which specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling networking equipment. It is widely considered to be the biggest networking company in the world. USIU-Africa became a Cisco Academy Partner in March 2016. |
The following certifications are currently on offer:
- IT Essentials which equips students with skills on how to build and set up a computer and connect it securely to a network
- Introduction to the Internet of Everything (IoE) which teaches students on how the networked connection of people, process, data, and things is transforming business, operations, and careers.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity which teaches students about network security trends, how to mitigate risk, and the growing demand for cybersecurity experts.
- NDG Introduction to Linux where students learn basic Linux system administration skills: using the command line, how to configure a computer running Linux, and basic networking.
- NDG Linux Essentials where students learn basic Linux system administration skills and prepare for LPI LPIC-1 or CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI certification.
- Entrepreneurship where students are taught how to develop an entrepreneurial way of thinking to improve their job opportunities and advance their careers.
- Mobility Fundamentals where students learn networking fundamentals and advanced concepts with hands-on practice and simulations to develop your skills.
- Get Connected where students gain essential skills for the workplace with the introduction to computers, search, email, and social media.
Plans are underway to roll out the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching and CCNA Security certification classes starting May 2016.
Registration Link ciscoregistration