Reporting to the Vice Chancellor, the successful candidate will provide exemplary strategic leadership in the Administration Division.
1. Oversee the Administration Division that includes five departments: Human Resources, Security, Health facilities, Operations, and Insurance.
2. Provide oversight for the implementation of the University strategic plan into the strategic and operational plans, policies and procedures of the Division.
3. Manage the development and implementation, monitoring of the Divisional budgets.
4. Ensure optimal staffing levels, performance, training and development.
5. Develop University reward policies and systems.
6. Ensure compliance with labour, health, safety, and occupational laws and other regulatory requirements.
7. Ensure efficient delivery of health services to students, faculty, and staff.
8. Ensure the development and maintenance of the University’s physical infrastructure.
9. Ensure efficient delivery of transport, catering, housing and related services.
10. Oversee the efficient provision of security services in collaboration with service provider and relevant external agencies.
11. Provide oversight for effective insurance services covering health, assets, motor vehicle, and all other university insurance services.
Skills and Competencies
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to email@example.com by Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
United States International University - Africa
P.O. Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya